Adelphia

Sunday, July 17, 2005

Adelphia / Sisters


Recently I was searching for a word to describe a group of ladies that I've been trying to get together to do some fun lady stuff without our spouses time. I came across the word Adelphia, Greek for Sisters. I was remembering the fun times in life that I've had with my sister, {trying hard not to dwell on the bad things} We were "in the day" not nearly as close as we are now. But in those times created precious memories and experiences that we laugh and cry about together now. I was also reminded that all of those things are in our past and even though we should learn from our past mistakes {and believe me I've made my share} the past is just that. The past...

I am a Christian and I believe in the fullness of the Word of God. Not because of teachings from other people, but because of my past. God has brought me through more than it is humanly possible to go through alone. In 1 Corinthians 6:9-11 it say's "Do you not know that the wicked will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral, not idolaters, not adulteres, nor male prostitues, nor homosexual offenders, not thieves, not the greedy, nor drunkards, not slanders, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God. And that is what some of you were. But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God."

I praise God for his mercy and forgiveness in my life. Some of these "Sins" sound so much worse than others, but in the sight of God, sin is sin... Nothing more. And he is ready and able to forgive and heal and help us go on. He is an Awsome God...

So as we continue to develop our group of fun stuff ladies with out our spouses group, I am doubly blessed because of not only my sweet precious sister, but the sweet precious sisters that has been brought into my live. I have dreams of a lot of wild, crazy, fun lady stuff coming up in the very near future. Look out World.... Here We Come....

3 Comments:

At 2:26 PM, Blogger daveerickson8140 said...

i thought your blog was cool and i think you may like this cool Website. now just Click Here

 
At 7:33 AM, Blogger chrisgonzo69376402 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

http://pennystockinvestment.blogspot.com

 
At 6:40 AM, Blogger dwainmorgan54924385 said...

Get any Desired College Degree, In less then 2 weeks.

Call this number now 24 hours a day 7 days a week (413) 208-3069

Get these Degrees NOW!!!

"BA", "BSc", "MA", "MSc", "MBA", "PHD",

Get everything within 2 weeks.
100% verifiable, this is a real deal

Act now you owe it to your future.

(413) 208-3069 call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home